Photobucket

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Herb Gardens and Ropeway

Brandon's off days are quickly becoming my favorite day of the week. We spent the day visiting the Herb Gardens and a quick ride on the ropeway up the mountain. The view was excellent! We purchased one way tickets so that we could walk/hike down and enjoy some of the gardens and outdoors.
 
 
At the top there is a gift shop and the most adorable little snack shop that serves a delicious piece of cake and drinks. I opted for the Honey Chai and cake while my better half had ice cream.
 
 
 
Together we experienced our first Japanese footbath and we loved it. It was so relaxing and we had a great view. Our feet felt so good after the ten minute soak. It was worth the one dollar towel fee we incurred. While we were soaking, I told Brandon I felt like we were on our honeymoon and he sweetly responded we still are. He patiently waited for me as I had to capture the perfect shot of so many flowers. He is too good to me.
 
Isn't this little guy cute?  They were all over, big and small. I expect you all to make one for your gardens and front porch.
 
Once we were finished with the gardens, we still had half the mountain to descend so we followed our map and enjoyed a quiet hike with one another taking silly photos and enjoying our surroundings. We are loving the self timer lately. I think we have both missed the country a little, it was good to see Brandon back where he is most comfortable, the woods. Sometimes we chatted while we walked and sometimes we just walked in silence together enjoying each others company. 
 
 
We love making these new memories here in Japan.
We thank you for letting us share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment